Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ina Schieferdecker is Director of Fraunhofer FOKUS, Berlin and holds a professorship on "Quality Engineering of Open Distributed Systems" at the Technische Universität Berlin. Her research interests include critical infrastructures, communication networks, conformance, interoperability, security, and testing and certification. Schieferdecker received her PhD in electrical engineering from Technische Universität Berlin.
She is President of the Association for Software Quality and Education (ASQF) and member of the German Academy of Science and Engineering (acatech), IEEE, ACM, GI, and of the German Testing Board (GTB). Her research results include major contributions to test automation platforms (such as TTCN-3), model-based testing (such as UTP), risk-based testing, and also to ICT solutions for smart cities (such as Open Data or urban data platforms).
- Model-Based Testing for Embedded Systems Computational Analysis, Synthesis, and Design of Dynamic Systems: Justyna Zander, Ina Schieferdecker, Pieter J. Mosterman
- Model Driven Architecture - Foundations and Applications: 4th European Conference, ECMDA-FA 2008, Berlin, Germany, June 9-13, 2008, Proceedings Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5095 , Band 5095: Ina Schieferdecker, Alan Hartman
- Testing of Communicating Systems Xiv: Application To Internet Technologies And Services IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology, Band 82: Ina Schieferdecker
- Quality Engineering of Embedded Systems: Proceedings of the International Symposium, June 13, 2008, Berlin, Germany: Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems, Ina Schieferdecker, Nicolas Guelfi, Alexander Romanovsky
- Software Quality Engineering: Proceedings of the CONQUEST 2009 12th International Conference on Quality Engineering in Software Technology Nuremberg 2009: Ina Schieferdecker (Eds.), Stephan Goerike (Eds.)
- Model-Driven Testing: Using the UML Testing Profile by Paul Baker 2010-11-19: Paul Baker;Zhen Ru Dai;Jens Grabowski;Ina Schieferdecker;Clay Williams